- FII’s bought 13.2 K contract of Index Future worth 1257 cores ,19.2 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 6 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 25.3 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1. Mastering Short-Term Trading
- As Discussed in Last Analysis The Big Bang Rally continue as we break the 22 Jan Time cycle date high and we are up again 120 points.Low made today was 10994 and high made was 11093 so bulls did the target of 11100. Till Bulls are holding 10996 we can see up move till 11415/11600, Bearish bet only below 10996 for a move till 10900. Bulls need a close above 11100 for the next move towards 11202/11255/11308/11415. Bearish below 10992 for a move towards 10887/10783. Bank Nifty EOD Analysis for Jan Expiry
- Nifty Jan Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.16 core with liquidation of 32.4 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10545 closed above it and rallied 500 points.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 10.41 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.56 lakh , PCR @1.02
- 11200 CE is having Highest OI at 33.2 Lakh, resistance at 11100 followed by 11200 .11000-11200 CE added 1.85 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11150-11200,Expiry mostly below 11200 . FII sold 20.7 K CE and 5.7 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 47.5 K CE and 9.5 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11000 PE OI@46 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11000 followed by 11050 . 11000-11200 PE added 9 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in 11000-11200 PE. FII bought 12.7 K PE and 5.2 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 45.6 K PE and 34.7 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s bought 776 cores and DII’s sold 193 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.89
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11083 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10689, Great move from TC level up 400 points. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11100 Tgt 11120,11145 and 11180 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11075 Tgt 11055,11020 and 10980 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry: 11190
Lower End of Expiry: 10982
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh