- As Discussed in Last Analysis The Big Bang Rally continue as we break the 22 Jan Time cycle date high and we are up again 350 points. Time is the most important 3-Dimension in Stock market. Bulls need a close above 27485 for the next rally towards 27780/ 28153/28502. Bearish below 27089 for a move towards 26923/26780. High made today was 27480 so bulls were not able to break the major gann resistance zone of 27485 for the next leg of rally. Bulls taking a breather after 3 days of rally. 25 Jan is again minor time cycle trend date. Bulls need a close above 27485 for the next rally towards 27780/ 28153/28502. Bearish below 27200 for a move towards 27050/26923/26780. Mastering Short-Term Trading
- Bank Nifty Jan Future Open Interest Volume is at 17.4 lakh with liquidation of 3.8 Lakh, with increase in Cost of Carry suggesting long positions were closed today. Bank nifty Rollover cost @25671, and closed above it and zoomed 1800 points.
- 27500 CE is having highest OI @5.9 Lakh resistance at 27500 followed 27800.26500-27500 CE liquidated 4.3 lakh in OI so bears ran for cover as bank nifty continue to rally.
- 27200 PE is having highest OI @8.6 Lakh, strong support at 27200 followed by 27000.26000-27000 PE added 2.46 lakh in OI strong support at 27000-27100 .
- Bank Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 27374 (For Intraday Traders). BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 25989. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 27430 Tgt 27484,27575 and 27650 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 27350 Tgt 27290,27200 and 27090 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh