- FII’s bought 6.8 K contract of Index Future worth 574 cores ,17.3 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 10.4 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 27.8 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.97. Mastering Short-Term Trading
- As Discussed in Last Analysis 10970 done today and now waiting for the psychological number of 10996 above which we can rally till 11100. Bulls can take fresh position above 11000 for a move towards 11100. Bearish below 10881 for a move towards 10830/10770. We were able to capture the whole move from 10600 till 11000, beauty of gann price time analysis. The Big Bang Rally continue as we break the 22 Jan Time cycle date high and we are up again 120 points.Low made today was 10994 and high made was 11093 so bulls did the target of 11100. Till Bulls are holding 10996 we can see up move till 11415/11600, Bearish bet only below 10996 for a move till 10900. Bank Nifty rallies 350 points with break of time cycle date high,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Jan Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.48 core with liquidation of 29.3 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10545 closed above it and rallied 500 points.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 9.98 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.79 lakh , PCR @1.02
- 11200 CE is having Highest OI at 37.9 Lakh, resistance at 11100 followed by 11200 .10800-11100 CE liquidated 72 Lakh in OI so bears covered major position in range of 10900-11000 . FII sold 14.8 K CE and 7.3 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail sold 1.9 K CE and 14.6 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10800 PE OI@44 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10800 followed by 10900 . 10800-11000 PE added 18.3 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in 10800-10900 PE, still strong base at 10900. FII bought 5.8 K PE and 13.8 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 24.6 K PE and 24.8 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 1229 cores and DII’s bought 169 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.78
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11053 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10668. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11100 Tgt 11120,11145 and 11065 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11055 Tgt 11022,10997 and 10960 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh