- FII’s sold 1.3 K contract of Index Future worth 74 cores ,2.1 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 3.4 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 5.6 K contract, so Friday rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter shorts in Index futures.New Year Resolutions for Trading Success
- As discussed in Last Analysis on 23 Dec Nifty finally closed above 7860 zone , we need to see follow up move for a target of 7950/7979 which should come tomorrow.Time Analysis indicates big move is round the corner. Nifty did not close below 7860 and made high of 7973 on 1 Jan. Now going forward gann line comes around 8020-8040 support at 7860 levels. 7940 is very crucial level which should watched weekly closing above it can see move towards 8040/8138. Closing below it can see move towards 7860/7800/7708 Bank Nifty heading towards gann line,EOD Analysis
- Nifty January Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.94 core with addition of 4.6 Lakh . Nifty rollover cost 7930 and Rollover % at 72.7.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 0.99 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.8 lakh , PCR @0.67.
- 8200 CE OI at 47 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8200 .7800/8400 CE added 45.8 lakh in OI as bears added aggressively in 8200/8400 CE at the start of the series.FII bought 6.4 K CE longs and 8.6 K CE were shorted by them .Retail bought 23.3 K CE contracts and 37.1 K CE were shorted by them.
- 7800 PE OI@31.3 lakhs strong base @ 7800. 7600/8000 PE added 26 lakh so bulls added aggressively as Nifty closed above the supply zone of 7860.FII bought 13.9 K PE longs and 1.5 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 33 K PE contracts and 40.5 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 228 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 81 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.13
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7962 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7949 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Traders following TC levels have been handsomely rewarded.
Buy above 7973 Tgt 7987,8010 and 8040 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7940 Tgt 7926,7902 and 7886 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh