- FII’s bought 9.4 K contract of Index Future worth 556 cores ,2.3 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 7 K short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 4.7 K contract, so today’s rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit shorts in Index futures.Trading Success Mantra:How We Handle Trading Fears
- Nifty finally closed above 7860 zone , we need to see follow up move for a target of 7950/7979 which should come tomorrow.Time Analysis indicates big move is round the corner. Bank Nifty close above 16880,ready for Big move
- Nifty December Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.71 core with liquidation of 1.3 Lakh with decrease in CoC suggesting long position were closed today. Nifty closing below rollover cost 7896.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.29 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.32 lakh , PCR @0.94.
- 8000 CE OI at 75.3 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8000 .7600/8000 CE liquidated 9.7 lakh in OI as bears liquidated again in 7800/7900 CE.FII bought 7.6 K CE longs and 3.9 K CE were shorted by them .Retail sold 21.7 K CE contracts and 14.9 K CE were shorted by them.
- 7500 PE OI@52.9 lakhs strong base @ 7500. 7600/8000 PE added 27.3 lakh so bulls added aggressively as Nifty closed above the supply zone of 7860.FII sold 4.2 K PE longs and 3.9 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 37.2 K PE contracts and 16.9 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 385 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 632 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.2
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7816 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7860 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Traders following TC levels have been handsomely rewarded.
Buy above 7882 Tgt 7899,7920 and 7950 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7850 Tgt 7837,7810 and 7790 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh