- FII’s bought 9.7 K contract of Index Future worth 550 cores 1.4 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 8.3 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 6.8 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.92. Strong Emotions in Trading
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Low made was 11503 so bulls are holding 11500 so we are all set to move towards 11585/11666. Bears will get active below 11470 for a move back to 11400/11333. 22 Mar is important Astrological Event so High and Low of 22 March for next big move. High made was 11572 near our target of 11585 but failed to achieve it, We turned from gann angle and Astro date where mercury was in conjunction with Neptune suggesting we have done price time squaring and till we are below 11600 bears will have upper hand, as we have closed below 11470 now waiting for target of 11400/11333/11376/11230. Bulls will get active above 11600 for a move back to 11666/11740.
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:27/11:12/1:04. Bank Nifty reverses from Gann Angle on Astro Date
- Nifty March Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.84 core with liquidation of 2 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10868 closed above it,rallied 620 points.
- 11600 CE is having Highest OI at 38.5 Lakh, resistance at 11600 followed by 11700 .11000-11600 CE added 26.8 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11500-11600. FII sold 6.4 K CE and 4.4 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 165 K CE and 83.9 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11300 PE OI@ 24.6 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11300 followed by 11200 . 11000-11600 PE liquidated 4.6 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 11300-11400 PE.FII bought 30 K PE and 8.6 K PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 8 K PE and 24.5 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 8.95 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.6 lakh , PCR @1.04
- FII’s bought 1374 cores and DII’s sold 675 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.96 USD/INR Technical Analysis
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11558 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11227 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11470 Tgt 11490,11512 and 11540 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11400 Tgt 11376,11350 and 11326 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ