- FII’s bought 1.4 K contract of Index Future worth 51 cores 5.4 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 6.9 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 14.2 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.72. Strong Emotions in Trading
- As Discussed in Last Analysis High made today was 11542 and close above 11530, Till Bulls are holding 11500 bulls can move towards 11585/11666. Low made was 11503 so bulls are holding 11500 so we are all set to move towards 11585/11666. Bears will get active below 11470 for a move back to 11400/11333. 22 Mar is important Astrological Event so High and Low of 22 March for next big move.
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:05/11:30/1:15. Bank Nifty continue to face resistance at 29791
- Nifty March Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.05 core with liquidation of 7.9 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10868 closed above it,rallied 620 points.
- 11500 CE is having Highest OI at 26.9 Lakh, resistance at 11600 followed by 11700 .11000-11600 CE added 5.3 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11500-11600. FII sold 7.4 K CE and 9.2 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail sold 167 K CE and 119 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 11300 PE OI@ 23 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11300 followed by 11200 . 11000-11600 PE added 19.5 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 11300-11400 PE.FII bought 9.1 K PE and 21.3 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 290 K PE and 179 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 18.85 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.03 lakh , PCR @0.76
- FII’s bought 2132 cores and DII’s sold 1253 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.81 DOLLAR TO RUPEE – USD TO INR FORECAST
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11558 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11227 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11540 Tgt 11570,11590 and 11610 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11505 Tgt 11480,11460 and 11444 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ