- FII’s bought 12.3 K contract of Index Future worth 999 cores 7.4 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 4.8 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 2.6 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.14. How Do Professional Traders Think?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bulls now need to close above 11035 for this week to continue the rally forward 11128/11181/11234. Low made today was 11043 so bulls were able to protect 11035 and tomorrow if we get weekly close above 11035 it will good for short term. . 09 is important trend change date so effect will be seen either Friday or Monday. Bears will get active below 11021 for a move back to 10970/10920. Bulls will get active above 11100 for a move back to 11162/11200.
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:58/2:52. Bank Nifty ready for a Big Move
- Nifty Feb Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.12 core with addition of 1 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10727 closed above it
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 30.5 Lakh, resistance at 11100 followed by 11200 .10400-11000 CE liquidated 4.1 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10900-11000. FII sold 5.6 K CE and 17.9 shorted CE were covered by them. Retail sold 151 K CE and 113 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10700 PE [email protected] 34.9 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10900 followed by 10800 . 10500-11000 PE added 9.1 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10700-10600 PE. FII sold 12.3 K PE and 1.3 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 178 K PE and 143 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 17.97 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.21 lakh , PCR @0.89
- FII’s bought 418 cores and DII’s bought 295 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 71.45. USD INR Weekly Forecast as per Gann
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11104 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10950 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11077 Tgt 11100,11130 and 11155 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11030 Tgt 11000,10970 and 10955 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh