- FII’s bought 8.3 K contract of Index Future worth 794 cores 10.8 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 2.4 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 13.3 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.86. Tips for Successful Trading
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty Bulls were able to close above 10910 and now waiting for target of 10985/11035/11100. Bears will get active below 10810 for a move towards 10730/10666/10610. High made today was 10956 so bulls still waiting for 1 target of 10985, Today was an important time cycle day break of today high 10956 can see a move of 70-100 points easily so we can move towards 11035/11100 . Bears will get active below 10877 for a move towards 10814/10777.
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 12:27/2:27. Bank Nifty ready for a Big Move
- Nifty Feb Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.87 core with addition of 4.8 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10727 closed above it
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 33.4 Lakh, resistance at 11000 followed by 11000 .10400-11000 CE liquidated 0.94 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10900-11000. FII bought 6.5 K CE and 1.1 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 6.5 K CE and 5.2 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10700 PE [email protected] 32.3 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10700 followed by 10600 . 10500-11000 PE added 8.1 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10700-10600 PE. FII bought 150 PE and 5.2 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 66.1 K PE and 51 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5.58 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.08 lakh , PCR @0.95
- FII’s bought 420 cores and DII’s bought 194 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 71.56. USD INR Weekly Forecast as per Gann
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10946 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10887 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10957 Tgt 10983,11000 and 11035 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10910 Tgt 10885,10860 and 10840(Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh