- FII’s bought 4 K contract of Index Future worth 274 cores 8.9 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 4.9 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 13.8 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.12. Learn How to Pull the Trigger on a Trade
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bears will get active below 10920 for a move back to 10885/10830/10790. Bulls will get active above 11000 for a move back to 11050/11111. Bears were able to do the first target on downside and closed below 10920.Till we are below 10930 bears have upperhand and can go towards 10850/10814/10777. Bulls will get active above 10950 for a move back to 11000/11040/11100. We have time cycle confluence on 12-13 Feb so expect good move in Nifty in coming 2 days.
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 12:30/3:08. Bank Nifty forms another Doji near Gann Angle
- Nifty Feb Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.17 core with addition of 7.8 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10727 closed above it
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 35.6 Lakh, resistance at 11000 followed by 11100 .10400-11000 CE added 2.9 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10900-11000. FII bought 4.1 K CE and 1 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 79.9 K CE and 53.2 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10700 PE [email protected] 29.8 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10900 followed by 10800 . 10500-11000 PE liquidated 11.7 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 10700-10800 PE. FII bought 15.1 K PE and 2.6 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail bought 52.4 K PE and 54.2 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5.46 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1 lakh , PCR @0.95
- FII’s sold 125 cores and DII’s sold 232 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 71.17 USD INR Weekly Forecast as per Gann
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10904 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10951 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10900 Tgt 10925,10950 and 10977 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10870 Tgt 10860,10840 and 10810 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh