- FII’s sold 23.3 K contract of Index Future worth 1667 cores 1.3 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 21.9 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 20.5 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.85.Historical Nifty Movement on Budget Day
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Today being an important date high and low are important as explained in video below Bulls will get active only above 10690 for a move back to 10730/10777/10821. Fresh shorts below 10570 for a move towards 10512/10450. Low made was 10612 so bulls were able to protect 10585 but failed to close above 10690. Bulls will get active only above 10690 for a move back to 10730/10777/10821. Fresh shorts below 10570 for a move towards 10512/10450.
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:01/2:31. Bank Nifty Jan Expiry Range
- Nifty Feb Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.26 core with addition of 27.4 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10788 closed below it.
- 10800 CE is having Highest OI at41.1 Lakh, resistance at 10800 followed by 10900 .10400-11000 CE liquidated 5.8 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10700-10900. FII bought 6.6 K CE and 10.8 K CE were shorted by them. Retail sold 31.1 K CE and 26.3 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10600 PE OI@ 25 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10600 followed by 10500 . 10500-11000 PE liquidated 15 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 10600-10700 PE. FII sold 1.3 K PE and 8.4 K Shorted PE were covered by them. Retail bought 51.7 K PE and 28.3 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 11.19 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.73 lakh , PCR @0.91
- FII’s bought 130 cores and DII’s bought 502cores in cash segment.INR closed at 71.11. USD INR Weekly Forecast for 21-25 Jan
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10658 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10843 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10666 Tgt 10690,10710 and 10730(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10610 Tgt 10585,10570 and 10550 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry:10750
Lower End of Expiry:10551
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh