- FII’s bought 12.7 K contract of Index Future worth 417 cores 4.2 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 8.5 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 4.3 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.93.Trading Mindset of Successful Traders
- As Discussed in Last Analysis 25 Is important time cycle date so expect good move in next 2 days .Bulls will get active above 10836 for a move back to 10885/10931. Bears will get active below 10730 for a move back to 10666/10610. We did 10666 on downside and now approaching the important trend change date of 29 Jan i have explained the Logic in the below video, Bears will get active below 10650 for a move back to 10610/10570/10525. Bulls have change only above 10730 for a move back to 10800/10885. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:17/11:08/2:57. Bank Nifty Corrects 400 points on Break of Gann Angle
- Nifty Jan Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.20 core with liquidation of 16 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10788 closed above it.
- 10900 CE is having Highest OI at 48.1 Lakh, resistance at 10900 followed by 11000 .10400-11000 CE added 44.5 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10900-11000. FII sold 5 K CE and 25 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 162 K CE and 64.5 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10500 PE OI@ 28 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10600 followed by 10500 . 10500-11000 PE liquidated 19 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 10700-10800 PE. FII bought 22.5 K PE and 5.9 K PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 14.4 K PE and 2.8 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 8.68 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.51 lakh , PCR @1
- FII’s bought 223 cores and DII’s bought 92 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 71.10. USD INR Weekly Forecast for 21-25 Jan
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10708 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10860 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10700 Tgt 10730,10750 and 10785(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10644 Tgt 10625,10600 and 10570 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh