- FII’s bought 3.7 K contract of Index Future worth 460 cores 6.2 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 2.5 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 8.8 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.94 . Qualities Every Trader must have
- As Discussed in Last Analysis As we have been discussing 10816-10838 is important supply zone bulls need to close above this range for a move back to 10882 /10933. Bears will get active below 10720 for a move back to 10666/10610. High made today was 10870 and bulls were able to close above Supply zone of 10838,suggesting we heading towards 10882 /10933.Bears will get active below 10750 for a move back to 10700/10666/10610. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:29/12:03. Bank Nifty rallies 500 points above 27225 ,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Jan Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.52 core with liquidation of 2.3 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10788 closed below it.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 38.1 Lakh, resistance at 10900 followed by 11000 .10400-11000 CE liquidated 4.7 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10800-11000. FII bought 8.6 K CE and 552 CE were shorted by them. Retail sold 621 CE and 2.4 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10500 PE OI@ 38.2 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10600 followed by 10500 . 10500-11000 PE added 0.5 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10700-10800 PE. FII bought 23.1 K PE and 6.7 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 70.7 K PE and 49.5 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 11.17 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.60 lakh , PCR @0.96
- FII’s bought 276 cores and DII’s bought 439 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 69.68 . USD INR Weekly Forecast
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10856 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10845 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10870 Tgt 10890,10910 and 10933 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10820 Tgt 10800,10777 and 10750 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh