- FII’s sold 6.8 K contract of Index Future worth 418 cores 2.8 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 9.6 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 12.5 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.92 . Qualities Every Trader must have
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bulls need to close above 10777 for a move back to 10816/10882. Bears will get active below 10720 for a move back to 10666/10610. Low made 10733 so bulls protected 10720 and once above 10777 did our target of 10816. As we have been discussing 10816-10838 is important supply zone bulls need to close above this range for a move back to 10882 /10933. Bears will get active below 10720 for a move back to 10666/10610. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:05/11:29/2:26. Bank Nifty continue to rally above 27225,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Jan Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.54 core with addiiton of 4.2 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10788 closed below it.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 38.6 Lakh, resistance at 10900 followed by 11000 .10400-11000 CE liquidated 3.6 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10800-11000. FII bought 4.9 K CE and 2.3 K CE were shorted by them. Retail sold 14.3 K CE and 2 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10500 PE [email protected] 39.5 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10600 followed by 10500 . 10500-11000 PE added 6.5 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10700-10800 PE. FII bought 3.7 K PE and 10.6 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 117 K PE and 70.8 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 7.28 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.28 lakh , PCR @0.91
- FII’s sold 553 cores and DII’s bought 698 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 69.68 . USD INR Weekly Forecast
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10824 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10844 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10821 Tgt 10837,10865 and 10890 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10781 Tgt 10755,10733 and 10710 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh