- FII’s bought 4.5 K contract of Index Future worth 408 cores 6.4 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 1.8 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 8.2 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.95 . Fed Up of Losing Money from Stock market ?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis We had a volatile move tomorrow but finally close above 10700 and waiting for target of 10790. Range of 10800-10816 important Supply zone, Bulls need close above 10816 for a move towards 10890/10933. Nifty reacted from Supply zone and in process completed our target of 10790. Bulls need to close above 10777 for a move back to 10816/10882. Bears will get active below 10720 for a move back to 10666/10610 Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:30/2. Bank Nifty Finally close above 27225,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Jan Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.50 core with liquidation of 2.6 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10788 closed below it.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 40 Lakh, resistance at 10900 followed by 11000 .10400-11000 CE liquidated 3 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10800-11000. FII bought 7.4 K CE and 2.8 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 74.4 K CE and 51.4 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10500 PE [email protected] 38.5 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10600 followed by 10500 . 10500-11000 PE added 5 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10700-10800 PE. FII bought 7.8 K PE and 4 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 63 K PE and 43.7 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5.49 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.37 lakh , PCR @0.98
- FII’s bought 736 cores and DII’s sold 141 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 69.68 . USD INR Weekly Forecast
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10843 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10847 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10790 Tgt 10815,10836 and 10855 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10750 Tgt 10730,10700 and 10680 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh