- FII’s sold 18.8 K contract of Index Future worth 1164 cores ,4.1 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 22.9 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 13.7 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.953. Stock Market and State Elections Part -II
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bears got active but unable to do follow up down move as i have mentioned we are in whipsaw zone and we again saw a low range day today, As we have RBI Policy tomorrow expect volatility around the policy time, Bulls will get active above 10900 for a move towards 10950/ 11000/11100. Bears will get active below 10820 for a move back to 10777/10721/10666 . High made today was 10821 so bears were in front foot from start of the day and did the 1 target of 10777 and now waiting for 10721/10666. Bulls will get active above 10830 for a move back to 10890/10930. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:31/2:32. Bank Nifty continue to trade on downside below Time Cycle low
- Nifty Dec Future Open Interest Volume is at 2 core with addition of 2.6 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10727 and rollover %@ 70.1
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 27.8 Lakh, resistance at 10800 followed by 11000 .10400-11000 CE added 2.4 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10600-10800. FII bought 8.6 K CE and 2.3 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 142 K CE and 62 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10500 PE OI@35.5 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10650 followed by 10600 . 10000-10700 PE added 2.3 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10600-10700 PE. FII sold 17.4 K PE and 4.9 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 26.6 K PE and 7 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 7.46 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.85 lakh , PCR @0.85
- FII’s sold 357cores and DII’s sold 791 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 70.46 USD INR Crashes as Price Time Meets,Weekly Forecast
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10828 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10882. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10800 Tgt 10820,109840 and 10860 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10745 Tgt 10730,10700 and 10666 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh