- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bulls will get active above 26920 for a move towards 27000/27125/27250/27333. Bears will get active below 26750 for a move back to 26656/26500. Bears were able to achieve the 1 target on downside@26656 and now heading towards 26500/26314 where strong support lies. Bulls will get active above 26784 for a move back to 26928/27000. Bears were able to achieve the 2 target on downside@26500 and now heading towards 26314 where strong support lies. Again time cycle helped in trading as Bank Nifty made high on 27032 on 03 Dec and we are falling from that date. Bulls will get active above 26656 for a move back to 26784/26928/27000. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 1:10/2:28. Stock Market and State Elections Part -II
- Bank Nifty Dec Future Open Interest Volume is at 16.6 lakh with addition of 0.75 Lakh, with increase in Cost of Carry suggesting short positions were added today. Bank nifty Rollover cost @26532 rollover %@71.1
- 27000 CE is having highest OI @3 Lakh resistance at 27000 followed 27300. 26000-28000 CE added 1.61 Lakh in OI so bears making resistance in the zone of 27000-27500.
- 26000 PE is having highest OI @10.3 Lakh, strong support at 26500 followed by 26000.26000-28000 PE added 3.1 Lakh OI so bulls making strong support in the range of 26000-26300.
- Bank Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 26656 For Intraday Traders). BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 26830 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 26540 Tgt 26610,26700 and 26800 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 26496 Tgt 26400,26333 and 26250 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh