- FII’s sold 22.2 K contract of Index Future worth 1722 cores ,999 Long contract were covered by FII’s and 21.2 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 20.2 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.84. Stock Market and State Elections Part -II
- As Discussed in Last Analysis High made today was 10821 so bears were in front foot from start of the day and did the 1 target of 10777 and now waiting for 10721/10666. Bulls will get active above 10830 for a move back to 10890/10930. Nifty did all our target on downside and took support at gann angle as shown below, Now Bulls need to move above 10648 for a move back to 10690/10730/10800. Bearish below 10570 for a move back to 10512/10470/10410. Exit Polls result will be announced tomorrow evening so better not to carry position overnight as we are going to see lot of volatility in next 2 trading session, Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:24/2:35. Bank Nifty does a perfect Gann Angle Trade
- Nifty Dec Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.13 core with addition of 10.6 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10727 closed below it and corrected 150 points.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 40.9 Lakh, resistance at 10800 followed by 11000 .10400-11000 CE added 38 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10600-10800. FII sold 9.5 K CE and 6.9 K CE were shorted by them. Retail sold 293 K CE and 182 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10500 PE OI@30.5 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10550 followed by 10500 . 10000-10700 PE added 4.1 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10400-10500 PE. FII bought 9.9 K PE and 5.6 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 210 K PE and 145 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 18.78 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.5 lakh , PCR @0.82
- FII’s bought 72 cores and DII’s sold 389 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 70.89 USD INR Crashes as Price Time Meets,Weekly Forecast
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10684 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10850. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10640 Tgt 10666,10686 and 10710 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10588 Tgt 10560,10525 and 10510 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh