- FII’s bought 1.3 K contract of Index Future worth 1067 cores ,1.3 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 90 Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 3.8K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.Not able to pull the trigger in Trading
- As Discussed in Last Analysis We got the big move as we anticipated and nifty did our target so time cycle again worked perfectly and we were able to capture a 282 points from low of 26 Dec our time cycle date till today. Now Bulls need a close above 10885 for the rally to continue till 10944/11000/11100. Bears will get active below 10840 for a move back to 1777/10721. Nifty bulls got stopped out above 10885 and bears also not able to close below 10840 and also unable to break gann angle as shown below. Bulls will get active above 10882 for a move towards 10930/11000/11100. Bears will get active below 10800 for a move back to 10721/10666. 02 Dec is important time cycle date so effect will be seen on 03 Dec. We also updated our level on Twitter and they achieved the target as mentioned. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 12:12/2:05. Bank Nifty Bulls fails to close above 27000,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Dec Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.94 core with addition of 1.3 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10727 and rollover %@ 70.1
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 25.4 Lakh, resistance at 10800 followed by 1100 .10400-11000 CE added 3.8 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10600-10800. FII bought 21.6 K CE and 723.3 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 102 K CE and 81.7 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10500 PE OI@31.2 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10650 followed by 10600 . 10000-10700 PE added 22.1 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10600-10700 PE. FII bought 47.7 K PE and 15 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 56.8 K PE and 87.5 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 4.39 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.21 lakh , PCR @1.05
- FII’s sold 332 cores and DII’s bought 1489 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.58 USD INR Crashes as Price Time Meets,Weekly Forecast
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10902 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10884. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10890 Tgt 10910,10932 and 10950 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10840 Tgt 10820,10800 and 10777 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh