- FII’s bought 13.6 K contract of Index Future worth 1067 cores ,4.9 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 8.7 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 3.8K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.73.Not able to pull the trigger in Trading
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bear got stopped out, and bulls did rally above 10600 and waiting for target of 10666/10712 as we also did price time squaring today . As today was important time cycle date so till we are holding 10489 bulls will have upper hand for the week. 10666 done now waiting for the target for 10730/10800. Bearish below 10592 for a move towards 10530/10470. High made today was 10757 and we continue to trade higher so we did our target of 10300.Tomorrow is important time cycle date good move should be seen in Nifty in next 2 days. Bullish till we are holding 10700 for the upmove to continue towards 10800/10882. Range of 10800-10816 very important supply zone Bearish below 10692 for a move back to 10666/10610. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:41/1:23. Bank Nifty Nov Expiry Analysis
- Nifty Dec Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.22 core with addition of 47 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10243 closed above it and rallied 400 points
- 10800 CE is having Highest OI at 28.2 Lakh, resistance at 10800 followed by 10850 .10400-10900 CE liquidated 11.5 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10600-10800. FII sold 22.2 K CE and 7.2 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 59.8 K CE and 23.3 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10600 PE OI@31.3 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10650 followed by 10600 . 10000-10700 PE added 2.5 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10600-10700 PE. FII bought 22.4 K PE and 8.7 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 15.8 K PE and 15.4 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 9.81 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.65 lakh , PCR @1.09
- FII’s bought 961 cores and DII’s sold 330 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 70.61 USD INR Crashes as Price Time Meets,Weekly Forecast
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10724 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10513. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10747 Tgt 10774,10797 and 10829 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10720 Tgt 10700,10670 and 10641 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry: 10829
Lower End of Expiry: 10627
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh