- FII’s bought 283 contract of Index Future worth 168 cores ,6.1 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 5.8 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 12 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.62. Time Cycle Stock Scanner for 11-16 Nov
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty has been consolidating near gann angle and 13 Nov being an important time cycle date suggest we can see a good move as traders will return after Diwali Holidays. Bullish above 10610 for a move towards 10666/10712 Bearish below 10470 for a move back to 10410/10370. Nifty failed to close above 10600 again as 13 Nov imp date so below 10470 can see fall towards 10410/10370. Bull need to close above 10525 for a move back to 10570/10610.Important intraday time for reversal can be at 12:13/2:23. Bank Nifty Ready for Big Move,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Nov Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.42 core with addition of 5.3 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10243 closed above it and rallied 400 points
- 10700 CE is having Highest OI at 26 Lakh, resistance at 10650 followed by 10700 .10200-10900 CE added 2.2 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10600-10800. FII sold 4.3 K CE and 4.7 K CE were
- shorted by them. Retail bought 159 K CE and 89.8 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10500 PE [email protected] Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10500 followed by 10400 . 10000-10700 PE added 3.6 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10300-10400 PE. FII bought 13.2 K PE and 806 PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 39.1 K PE and 9.1 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 5.71 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.20 lakh , PCR @1.09
- FII’s bought 832 cores and DII’s sold 1073 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 72.88 Currency Technical: USD INR Weekly Analysis for 05 Nov-09 Nov
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10570 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10385. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10533 Tgt 10570,10595 and 10635 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10450 Tgt 10420,10385 and 10350 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh