- FII’s bought 6.9 K contract of Index Future worth 440 cores ,413 Long contract were covered by FII’s and 7.4 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 8.7 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to exit long and exit short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.57. Nifty Astrological Analysis
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Low made was 10477 so bears break 10500 but got whipsawed as failed to do target of 10450 and closed above 10500 suggesting bulls have upperhand, as yesterday important time cycle date break of 10570 can see up move of 100-150 point easily towards 10650/10720/10777 and break of 10470 can see movement of 75-100 points towards 10410/10350/10300. Nifty bulls went above 10570 but failed to close above it but did not trigger shorts as close was above 10500, Today we will see a gap up opening and bulls need to close above 10600 for the up move to continue towards 10666/10712. else we can see a fall back to 10500. 70.Bearish only on close below 10470 for a move back to 10410/103 Important intraday time for reversal can be at 6:24. Bank Nifty does Squaring of Space,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Nov Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.37 core with addition of 1.6 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10243 closed above it and rallied 400 points
- 10700 CE is having Highest OI at 21.1 Lakh, resistance at 10650 followed by 10700 .10000-10500 CE liquidated 0.17 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10400-10500. FII bought 7.2 K CE and 1 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 79.8 K CE and 54.3 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10000 PE [email protected] Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10400 followed by 10300 . 10000-10700 PE liquidated 0.24 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 10300-10400 PE. FII bought 25.7 K PE and 408 shorted PE were covered by them. Retail bought 65.3 K PE and 65.8K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 6.91 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.13 lakh , PCR @0.90
- FII’s sold 499 cores and DII’s bought 118 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 72.99 Currency Technical: USD INR Weekly Analysis for 05 Nov-09 Nov
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10574 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10340 . How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10610 Tgt 10633,10666 and 10700 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10585 Tgt 10570,10540 and 10510 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh