- FII’s bought 8.3 K contract of Index Future worth 964 cores ,10.8 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 2.5 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 13.4 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.78. Do you know your Risk of Ruin in trading ?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty Bulls need to hold 11366 for this upmove to continue towards 11450/11520/11570.Bearish below 11350 and we will go back to 11310/11250/11169. Below 11350 we did 11270 and waiting for break of swing low of 11250 for a move towards 11169 which is an important support zone below that 11098/11010, Bullish 11320 for a move back to 11370/11411. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 12:12/2:17. Bank Nifty Bears Break vedic number 26640, Rewards Handomsley
- Nifty Sep Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.62 core with liquidation of 1.3 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11747 and Rollover %@ 67
- 11500 CE is having Highest OI at 42 Lakh, resistance at 11500 followed by 11600 .11000-11800 CE added 20.9 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11500-11400 CE. FII sold 395 CE and 7.3 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 119 K CE and 58.2 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11200 PE [email protected] Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11200 followed by 11100 . 11000-11600 PE liquidated 11.1 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 11300-11400 PE. FII bought 22 K PE and 990 shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 49 K PE and 15.1 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 12.40 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.38 lakh , PCR @0.83
- FII’s sold 1143 cores and DII’s bought 284 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 72.97, Started correcting from 73 level as discussed in Rupee Analysis. Indian Rupee nearing a Short term top
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11376 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11539. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11320 Tgt 11345,11370 and 11400 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11250 Tgt 11230,11200 and 11169 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh