- FII’s sold 8 K contract of Index Future worth 616 cores ,1.8K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 6.2 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 4.4 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.73. Do you know your Risk of Ruin in trading ?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Now Bulls need to close above 11520 for a move towards 11570/11630/11696. Bearish below 11450 for a move back to 11390/11330/11270. As soon as 11450 broken we did our target of 11330. Nifty Bulls need to hold 11366 for this upmove to continue towards 11450/11520/11570.CloBearish se below 11350 and we will go back to 11310/11250/11169.Important intraday time for reversal can be at 1:10/2:47. Will Bank Nifty Bulls able to Hold 26640 after PSU merger ?
- Nifty Sep Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.64 core with liquidation of 2.5 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11747 and Rollover %@ 67
- 11600 CE is having Highest OI at 39.6 Lakh, resistance at 11600 followed by 11700 .11000-11800 CE added 26.6 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11500-11400 CE. FII sold 6.8 K CE and 1.9 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 120 K CE and 73 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11200 PE [email protected] Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11300 followed by 11200 . 11000-11600 PE liquidated 10.1 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 11300-11400 PE. FII sold 813PE and 3.9 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 1.4 K PE and 19.9 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 7.94 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.30 lakh , PCR @0.87
- FII’s sold 106 cores and DII’s sold 180 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 72.50, Started correcting from 73 level as discussed in Rupee Analysis. Indian Rupee nearing a Short term top
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11427 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11553. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11405 Tgt 11420,11440 and 11470 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11340 Tgt 11310,11270 and 11235 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh