- FII’s sold 19.1 K contract of Index Future worth 1676 cores ,5.9 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 13.2 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 7.3 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.77. Hope readers of blog had enjoyed the fall I have discussed 2 days before After Long time FII ratio dipped below 1 suggesting they are net short in Index Future, Longs need to be cautious as we trading below Rollover Range and TC Level.Sneak Peek into Online Trading Summit
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Time cycle showed its effect Nifty bears got active below 11527 and did our target of 11485 and waiting for 11400. Bears need to go below 11400 for a sustained move below 11330/11270. Bullish above 11480 for a move towards 11528/11570/11610. Time is the 3-D factor in stock market once understood trading gets an additional edge, We were short from 11527 and captured the whole move till 11270, Low made was 11274:). Now any move below 11270 can see fast mvoe towards 11230/11160 where we should get support and see relief rally. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 12:19/3:04. Bank Nifty give impulsive move break of gann angle,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Sep Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.78 core with liquidation of 3.2 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11747 and Rollover %@ 67
- 11600 CE is having Highest OI at 40 Lakh, resistance at 11400 followed by 11500 .11000-11800 CE added 28 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11500-11400 CE. FII bought 12.7 K CE and 13.5 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 125 K CE and 58 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11100 PE OI@39 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11200 followed by 11100 . 11000-11600 PE liquidated 10 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 11300-11400 PE. FII bought 4.8 K PE and 3.2 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 35 K PE and 4.4 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 12.62 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.44 lakh , PCR @0.76
- FII’s sold 1454 cores and DII’s sold 749cores in cash segment.INR closed at 72.70. Indian Rupee nearing a Short term top
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11419 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11593. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11310 Tgt 11333,11350 and 11371 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11270 Tgt 11250,11230 and 11189 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh