- FII’s sold 9.4 K contract of Index Future worth 630 cores ,2.8 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 12.2 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 15 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.87. I have discussed 2 days before After Long time FII ratio dipped below 1 suggesting they are net short in Index Future, Longs need to be cautious as we trading below Rollover Range and TC Level.Sneak Peek into Online Trading Summit
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty bears got whipsaw below 11501, Bulls were able to close above 11570, to continue towards 11631/11670/11716/11760. Bears will get active below 11527 for a move back to 11485/11400/11330/11270.08 Sep so effect will be seen on Monday. We have another important time cycle date on Time cycle showed its effect Nifty bears got active below 11527 and did our target of 11485 and waiting for 11400. Bears need to go below 11400 for a sustained move below 11330/11270. Bullish above 11480 for a move towards 11528/11570/11610. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:28/2:04. Bank Nifty breaks gann angle,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Sep Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.81 core with liquidation of 1.69 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11747 and Rollover %@ 67
- 11800 CE is having Highest OI at 40 Lakh, resistance at 11600 followed by 11700 .11500-11800 CE added 34.2 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11500-11600 CE. FII sold 2.9 K CE and 17.1 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 143 K CE and 68.3 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11400 PE OI@44 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11400 followed by 11300 . 11500-12000 PE liquidated 10 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 11300-11400 PE. FII bought 44 K PE and 5.8K PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 44 K PE and 17.9 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 8.01 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.35 lakh , PCR @0.76
- FII’s sold 841 cores and DII’s sold 289 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 71.43. Indian Rupee nearing a Short term top
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11523 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11615. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11450 Tgt 11479,11500 and 11531 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11415 Tgt 11385,11360 and 11333(Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh