- FII’s bought 3.5 K contract of Index Future worth 355 cores ,8.3 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 4.8 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 13.2 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.81. FII Long to Short ratio suggesting we are nearing bottom. Mental Toughness Required by Traders
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Below 11350 we did 11270 and waiting for break of swing low of 11250 for a move towards 11169 which is an important support zone below that 11098/11010, Bullish 11320 for a move back to 11370/11411. Nifty formed a new swing low at 11210 below 11366 we have told in last analysis, Now risk to reward ratio towards short is less as we will be entering an important support zone of 11160-11170, holding the same we can see the much anticipated relief rally, towards 11330/11400. We have important time cycle date today effect should be seen tomorrow. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 12:12/2:17. Bank Nifty Bears break gann angle,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Sep Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.56 core with liquidation of 6.9 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11747 and Rollover %@ 67
- 11500 CE is having Highest OI at 41 Lakh, resistance at 11500 followed by 11600 .11000-11800 CE added 14.1 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11500-11400 CE. FII bought 10.6 K CE and 540 CE were shorted by them. Retail sold 141 K CE and 99 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 11200 PE OI@35.3 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11200 followed by 11100 . 11000-11600 PE liquidated 10.9 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 11300-11400 PE. FII sold 8.4 K PE and 9.7 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 46.4 K PE and 39.3 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 20.5 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.41 lakh , PCR @0.81
- FII’s sold 2184 cores and DII’s bought 1201 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 72.38, Started correcting from 73 level as discussed in Rupee Analysis. Indian Rupee nearing a Short term top
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11313 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11523. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11260 Tgt 11283,11310 and 11343 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11220 Tgt 11188,11159 and 11110 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh