- FII’s sold 7.6 K contract of Index Future worth 710 cores ,964 Long contract were covered by FII’s and 6.6 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 5.7 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.16. Solution of Trading Mistake which Retail Traders Make
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Now below 11343 we can see fast move towards 11290/11236.Bullish above 11410 for a move back to 11480/11555/11610. Nifty bulls opened with gap up and closed above 10410 but failed to close above the gann angle line as shown in below chart, BUlls need to hold 10410 for a move back to 11480/11555/11610. . If we get gap down tommrow bears need to break 11343 we can see fast move towards 11290/11236. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 1:15/2:30. Bank Nifty correct 400 points with break of time cycle low,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Aug Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.84 core with addition of 3.7 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11149 closed above it.
- 11500 CE is having Highest OI at 42.1 Lakh, resistance at 11500 followed by 11600 .10500-11500 CE liquidated 5.9 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 11400-11500 CE. FII bought 4.2 K CE and 814 CE were shorted by them. Retail sold 11.3 K CE and 9 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11200 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11300 followed by 11200 . 10500-11500 PE added 17.8 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 11100-11200 PE. FII bought 10.5 K PE and 2.7 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 64 K PE and 49.7 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 7.49 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.80 lakh , PCR @1.01
- FII’s sold 825 cores and DII’s bought 133 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 70.16
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11430 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11371. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11420 Tgt 11450,11475 and 11500 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11385 Tgt 11370,11350 and 11310 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh