- FII’s sold 8.9 K contract of Index Future worth 223 cores ,3 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 5.8 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 8.9 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.26. Trading With Your Own Money
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bearish only below 11390 for a move back to 11343/11290/11236 and Bullish above 11480 for a move back to 11555/11610.Time cycle should show effect on Monday.Bank Nifty correct 400 points with break of time cycle low,EOD Analysis Nifty gave opportunity to bears as it recovered in intraday and once below 11390 corrected towards our 1 target of 11343. Now below 11343 we can see fast move towards 11290/11236.Bullish above 11410 for a move back to 11480/11555/11610. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 1:13/2:05. Bank Nifty correct 400 points with break of time cycle low,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Aug Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.80 core with addition of 2.7 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11149 closed above it.
- 11500 CE is having Highest OI at 45 Lakh, resistance at 11500 followed by 11600 .10500-11500 CE added 9.6 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11400-11500 CE. FII bought 7.2 K CE and 10.1 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 72 K CE and 42 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11200 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11300 followed by 11200 . 10500-11500 PE liquidated 4.8 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 11100-11200 PE. FII bought 11.8 K PE and 10.7 K PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 12 K PE and 13/5 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 6.2 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.05 lakh , PCR @1.01
- FII’s sold 971 cores and DII’s bought 216 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 69.94
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11386 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11366. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11370 Tgt 11390,11415 and 11433 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11335 Tgt 11310,11270 and 11250 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh