- FII’s bought 21.6 K contract of Index Future worth 1771 cores ,18.3 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 3.2 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 15 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.91. Trading Quotes Every Trader should read
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty finally closed above 10820 and will do target of 10888 in opening and till we are closing above 10846 bulls can continue rally towards 10888/10930/11000. Bearish below 10777 for a move back to 10730/10666. Nifty did 10956 today so again rally continue holding the time cycle low and close above important gann resistance line as shown in below chart. Till we are holding range of 10900-10930 bulls can rally towards the 11060/11172/11236. Bearish below 10888 for a move back to 10810/10730. We were able to capture the move from 10720-10956 as of now as per gann price time analysis.Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:12/1:28. Bank Nifty ready for big move,EOD Analysis
- Nifty July Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.35 core with addition of 9.3 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10720 closed above it.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 36.8 Lakh, resistance at 11000 followed by 11200 .10200-11000 CE liquidated 15 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10800-11000 CE. FII sold 4.9 K CE and 2 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail sold 8.2 K CE and 10.1 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10600 PE OI@51.9 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10700 followed by 10600 . 10200-11000 PE added 31.5 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10500-10700 PE. FII sold 2.7 K CE and 1.3 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 95.5 K PE and 57.1 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5.86 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.03 lakh , PCR @1.04
- FII’s sold 20 cores and DII’s bought 293 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.81
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10925 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10740. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10960 Tgt 10980,11005 and 11030 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10920 Tgt 10898,10865 and 10850 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh