- FII’s bought 1.5 K contract of Index Future worth 155 cores ,1.3 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 204 Short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 1.1 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.68. Trading Quotes Every Trader should read
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Low made today was 10726 so bulls held on to 10730 and closed above it. Nifty above 10730 we can continue up move towards 10823/10846 where major supply zone lies above that 10930 should come fast.Bearish below 10666 for a move back to 10610/10561. Low made again today was 10735 so bulls held on to 10730 and did 10816 so we were able to capture 90 points again today. Now bulls are near gann angle resistance so need close above 10820 for a move towards 10888/10930. Bearish below 10710 for a move towards 10666/10610.Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:08/2:26.Bank Nifty ready for big move,EOD Analysis
- Nifty July Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.16 core with addition of 3.1 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10720 closed above it.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 35.1 Lakh, resistance at 10800 followed by 11000 .10200-11000 CE added 2 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10800-11000 CE. FII bought 3.6 K CE and 3.6 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 33.8 K CE and 34.8 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10600 PE OI@51.2 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10600 followed by 10500 . 10200-11000 PE added 1.4 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10500-10600 PE. FII bought 1.7 K CE and 735 PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 59 K CE and 41.9 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 4.56 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.05 lakh , PCR @0.95
- FII’s sold 968 cores and DII’s bought 1480 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.88
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10783 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10698. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10785 Tgt 10800,10815 and 10846 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10750 Tgt 10730,10710 and 10680 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh