- FII’s sold 18K contract of Index Future worth 1481 cores ,5.7 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 12.4 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 6.6 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.52. H + W + P = E Formulae for Trading Success
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Low made today was 10710 and once 10730 was broken bulls were on forehand and we did 2 target on upside , so we got the range expansion on gann time analysis date.Perfect price time squaring, Once Bulls capture 10846 Nifty can rally all the way towards 10930/11000. Bearish Below 10700 we can continue to see fall towards 10666/10617. High made today was 10831 so Nifty bulls failed to capture 10846, stuck in gann angle as shown below and saw a small pullback. Once Bulls capture 10846 Nifty can rally all the way towards 10930/11000. Bearish Below 10700 we can continue to see fall towards 10666/10617. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:35/2:47.Bank Nifty continue to face resistance at gann angle,EOD Analysis
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.29 core with liquidation of 10 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10656 closed above it.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 54.9 Lakh, resistance at 10900 followed by 11000 .10300-11000 CE added 36 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10800-11000 CE. FII sold 2.4 K CE and 2.5 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 118 K CE and 49.5 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10700 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10700 followed by 10600 . 10300-11000 PE liquidated 25 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 10700-10800 PE. FII sold 122 PE and 5.1 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 30 K PE and 1.8K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 7.56 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.40 lakh , PCR @0.98
- FII’s bought 198 cores and DII’s sold 86 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.12
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10783 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10746. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10782 Tgt 10800,10820 and 10846 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10730 Tgt 10710,10690 and 10655 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh