- FII’s bought 283 contract of Index Future worth 66 cores ,3.5 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 3.2 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 6.8 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.58. What is a reasonable objective for a day trader?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis High made today was 10810 and low made was 10725 so nifty continue to hold 10730 and also stuck in the gann angle as shown below which is leading to range contraction as tomorrow is very important gann date so we can see range breakout either tomorrow or Monday.Bullish till we hold 10730 for a move towards 10777/10830/10890 . Bearish Below 10700 we can continue to see fall towards 10666/10617. Low made today was 10710 and once 10730 was broken bulls were on forehand and we did 2 target on upside , so we got the range expansion on gann time analysis date.Perfect price time squaring, Once Bulls capture 10846 Nifty can rally all the way towards 10930/11000. Bearish Below 10700 we can continue to see fall towards 10666/10617. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:19/2:33.Bank Nifty Analysis as we approach important time cycle date of 22 June
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.34 core with liquidation of 7 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10656 closed above it.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 47.5 Lakh, resistance at 10900 followed by 11000 .10300-11000 CE liquidated 32 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10800-11000 CE. FII bought 2.9 K CE and 1.5 K CE were shorted by them. Retail sold 44.4 K CE and 13.5 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10700 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10700 followed by 10600 . 10300-11000 PE added 23 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10700-10800 PE. FII bought 10.8 K PE and 12.3 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 104 K PE and 63.6 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 7.12 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.24 lakh , PCR @0.97
- FII’s sold 1343 cores and DII’s bought 1105 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 67.82
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10777 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10745. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10840 Tgt 10865,10890 and 10921 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10790 Tgt 10775,10750 and 10730 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh