- FII’s sold 14.8 K contract of Index Future worth 1303 cores ,5.2 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 9.5 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 4.2 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.73. The Professional vs. Amateur’s Reaction to a Losing Trade
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Fresh long should be taken above 10846 for a move towards 10888/10913. Bearish below 10777 for a move back towards 10730/10670.15 June is tommrow so effect should be seen either tommrow or Monday provided we break the bullish and bearish level as mentioned, as today again we took support near gann angle as shown below. Low made was 10755 so nifty whipsawed below 10777 , high made was 10834 so unable to cross 10846,Time is getting overbalance with nifty not giving move as per expectation, such scenario lead to an impulsive move. Fresh long should be taken above 10846 for a move towards 10888/10913. Bearish below 10777 for a move back towards 10730/10670. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:51/2:27. Bank Nifty break gann angle on downside,EOD Analysis
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.46 core with addition of 7.7 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10656 closed above it.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 43.5 Lakh, resistance at 10900 followed by 11000 .10300-11000 CE liquidated 2.9 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10800-11000 CE. FII bought 8.8 K CE and 4 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 62 K CE and 51.2 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10700 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10700 followed by 10600 . 10300-11000 PE liquidated 9 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 10700-10800 PE. FII bought 28.8 K PE and 7.2 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail bought 18.7 K PE and 54.6 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5.98 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.05 lakh , PCR @1.01
- FII’s sold 1524 cores and DII’s bought 561 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.01
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10791(For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10735. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10810 Tgt 10835,10860 and 10888 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10777 Tgt 10744,10720 and 10700 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh