- FII’s sold 14.8 K contract of Index Future worth 1303 cores ,5.2 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 9.5 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 4.2 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.73. The Professional vs. Amateur’s Reaction to a Losing Trade
- As Discussed in Last Analysis , Now Fresh longs should be taken above 10913 for a move towards 10980/11018. Bearish below 10810 for a move back to 10777/10730/10666.15 June is another important time cycle date so brace yourself for trending move. Low made today was 10773 so we did the 1 target below 10810 but closed at 10810 only. Fresh low should be taken above 10846 for a move towards 10888/10913. Bearish below 10777 for a move back towards 10730/10670.15 June is tommrow so effect should be seen either tommrow or Monday provided we break the bullish and bearish level as mentioned, as today again we took support near gann angle as shown below. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:14/2:31.Bank Nifty held on to gann angle,EOD Analysis
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.38 core with liquidation of 6.8 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10656 closed above it.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 41.4 Lakh, resistance at 10900 followed by 11000 .10300-11000 CE added 13.3 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10800-11000 CE. FII bought 4.4 K CE and 6.9 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail sold 82.8 K CE and 76.7 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10700 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10700 followed by 10600 . 10300-11000 PE liquidated 20 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 10700-10800 PE. FII sold 4.5 K PE and 14.5 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 163 K PE and 116 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 14.18 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.01 lakh , PCR @0.87
- FII’s sold 1372 cores and DII’s bought 576 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 67.64
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10802 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10730. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10810 Tgt 10835,10860 and 10888 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10777 Tgt 10744,10720 and 10700 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh