- FII’s sold 4.7 K contract of Index Future worth 494 cores ,2.4 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 7.1 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 9.5 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.73. The Professional vs. Amateur’s Reaction to a Losing Trade
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Low made today was 10789 so bulls protected 10777 and rallied towards 10846 and closed above 10813. Till we are closing above 10813 we can rally towards 10900/10944/11000. Bearish below 10777 for a move back to 10730/10666. High made today was 10893 so bulls almost did out target of 10900, Now Fresh longs should be taken above 10913 for a move towards 10980/11018. Bearish below 10810 for a move back to 10777/10730/10666.15 June is another important time cycle date so brace yourself for trending move. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 12:28/3:03.Bank Nifty EOD Analysis for 14 June
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.45 core with addition of 8.2 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10656 closed above it.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 38.5 Lakh, resistance at 10900 followed by 11000 .10300-11000 CE added 0.55 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10800-11000 CE. FII bought 5 K CE and 489 CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 27 K CE and 21.6 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10700 PE OI@51.7 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10700 followed by 10600 . 10300-11000 PE added 13.9 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10400-10600 PE. FII bought 1.9 K PE and 9.3 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 69.1 K PE and 56.6 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 6.93 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.81 lakh , PCR @1.05
- FII’s sold 1168 cores and DII’s bought 1327 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 67.64
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10851 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10723. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10865 Tgt 10885,10920 and 10950 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10835 Tgt 10810,10780 and 10760 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh