- FII’s sold 21.4 K contract of Index Future worth 1740 cores ,5.6 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 15.8 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 10.2 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.85. How to Control Emotions While trading
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty went below 10500 did a whipsaw but as soon as moved above 10512 did the move towards 10558, and close above 10512 again suggesting we should see 10570/10610/10666 till we are closing above 10512. As per time analysis we should get good move in next 2 trading session as price and time squaring will happen.Bearish below 10460 for a move back to 10410/10377. Nifty bulls were not able to hold 10512 and once 10460 was broken made low at 10417 near our target of 10410, Now till we are below 10460 bears have upper hand can push index towards 10368/10320. Bullish above 10470 for a move back to 10512/10555. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:45/2:45 . Bank Nifty holds on to gann angle,EOD Analysis
- Nifty May Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.30 core with addition of 0.44 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10613 closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 8.83 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.35 lakh , PCR @0.86
- 10800 CE is having Highest OI at 55.4 Lakh, resistance at 10600 followed by 10700 .10300-11000 CE added 21 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10700-10800 CE. FII bought 5.5 K CE and 3.6 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 74.6 K CE and 40.2 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10500 PE OI@45.9 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10400 followed by 10300 . 10200-11000 PE liquidated 2.7 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in 10500-10600 PE. FII bought 2.5 K PE and 5.9 K PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 17.9 K PE and 7 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s sold 311 cores and DII’s bought 789 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.41
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10536 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10713. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10440 Tgt 10460,10490 and 10520 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10410 Tgt 10387,10350 and 10318 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh