- FII’s sold 9.5 K contract of Index Future worth 808 cores ,1.1 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 8.3 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 7.1 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.99 Trading Is Harder Than You Think: Complexity Of Trading
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bulls should hold 10512 for a relief rally towards 10570/10610. Bearish below 10500 for a move towards 10440/10368. Important trend reversal date is tommrow as per time analysis. Nifty went below 10500 did a whipsaw but as soon as moved above 10512 did the move towards 10558, and close above 10512 again sugugesting we should see 10570/10610/10666 till we are closing above 10512. As per time analysis we should get good move in next 2 trading session as price and time squaring will happen.Bearish below 10460 for a move back to 10410/10377. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 1:20 . Bank Nifty ready for big move,EOD Analysis
- Nifty May Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.30 core with liquidation of 1.72 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10613 closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 6.35 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.97 lakh , PCR @0.82
- 10800 CE is having Highest OI at 64.7Lakh, resistance at 10600 followed by 10700 .10300-11000 CE added 18 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10700-10800 CE. FII sold2.2 K CE and4.1 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 12.2 K CE and 2.1 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10500 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10500 followed by 10400 . 10400-11000 PE liquidated 8 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in 10500-10600 PE. FII bought 153 PE and 6 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail bought 25.8 K PE and 19.4 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 1651 cores and DII’s bought 1496 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.04
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10536 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10713. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10538 Tgt 10565,10590 and 10610 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10520 Tgt 10500,10480 and 10460 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh