- FII’s sold 8.4 K contract of Index Future worth 636 cores ,4.9 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 3.5 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 1.4 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.40 Trading Is Harder Than You Think: Complexity Of Trading
- As Discussed in Last Analysis High made today was 10929 so bulls did the target of 10920 awesome move captured from 10730-10920.Till we are holding 10777 bulls can continue towards 10866/10920. Bearish below 10777 for a move back to 10730/10680. Low made today was 10700 so bears did almost 2 target below 10777 as high made was 10790. Bulls now need to close above 10800 for a move back to 10920. Bearish below 10700 for a move towards 10656/10610. Price move from 1 gann angle to another in a perfect manner.Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:57/1:17 .Bank Nifty moves from 1 gann angle to another,EOD Analysis
- Nifty May Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.36 core with liquidation of 4 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10613 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 11 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.28 lakh , PCR @1.07
- 10800 CE is having Highest OI at 41.2Lakh, resistance at 10800 followed by 11000 .10300-11000 CE added 9 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10700-10800 CE. FII bought685 CE and 2.4 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 95.1 K CE and 50.4 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10500 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10500 followed by 10400 . 10400-11000 PE liquidated 21 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in 10500-10600 PE. FII bought 20.2 K PE and 1.2 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 38 K PE and 1.2 K PE were added by them.
- FII’s sold 699 cores and DII’s bought 229 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 67.81
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10764 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10742. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10750 Tgt 10775,10795 and 10820 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10725 Tgt 10700,10676 and 106656 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh