- FII’s bought 8.9 K contract of Index Future worth 660 cores ,10.6 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 1.6 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 12.2 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.51 Trading Is Harder Than You Think: Complexity Of Trading
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Low made was 10774 so bulls protected 10777. till we are holding 10730 bulls can continue towards 10866/10920.Range of 10920-10900 is again an important supply zone. Bearish below 10730 for a move back 10656/10590. High made today was 10929 so bulls did the target of 10920 awesome move captured from 10730-10920.Till we are holding 10777 bulls can continue towards 10866/10920. Bearish below 10777 for a move back to 10730/10680. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:20/2:05 .Bank Nifty reacts from gann angle of resistance,EOD Analysis
- Nifty May Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.40 core with liquidation of 5.1 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10613 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 11 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.84 lakh , PCR @1.13
- 10800 CE is having Highest OI at 36.3 Lakh, resistance at 10800 followed by 11000 .10300-11000 CE liquidated 5.9 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10700-10800 CE. FII bought 13.7 K CE and 4.9 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 53.3 K CE and 32.3 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10500 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10500 followed by 10400 . 10400-11000 PE liquidated 6.5 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in 10500-10600 PE. FII bought 20.3 K PE and 6.3 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 10.7 K PE and 11.7 K PE were covered by them.
- FII’s sold 518 cores and DII’s bought 531 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.11
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10868 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10740. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10810 Tgt 10836,10860 and 10900 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10777 Tgt 10745,10720 and 10690 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh