- FII’s bought 11.3 K contract of Index Future worth 863 cores ,16.9 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 5.6 Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 22.5 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.39 .Using “The Greeks” To Understand Options
- As Discussed in Last Analysis As we are also near gann angle and important planetary events (Sun Trine Pluto and Conjunction between Mercury and Uranus) happening on 11-12 May coupled by Karnataka Election suggesting another big move round the corner. Bullish above 10730 and now heading towards 10800/10866. Bearish below 10666 for a move towards 10600/10520. So again price time meet and we saw the big move as we expected. Low made was 10726 and once above 10730 bulls did the target of 10800, Now bulls need to hold 10777 for upmove to continue towards 10866/10920. Bearish below 10750 for a move back 10690/10630.Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:11/2:19 .Bank Nifty Rallies 300 points on time cycle turn date,EOD Analysis
- Nifty May Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.50 core with addition of 10 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10613 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 3.7 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.85 lakh , PCR @0.97
- 10800 CE is having Highest OI at 34.2 Lakh, resistance at 10800 followed by 11000 .10300-11000 CE added 8.1 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10700-10800 CE. FII bought 13 K CE and 1 K CE were shorted by them. Retail sold 2.2 K CE and 24.7 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10500 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10500 followed by 10400 . 10400-11000 PE liquidated 2.4 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in 10500-10600 PE. FII sold6.9 K PE and 12.9 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 91 K PE and 57 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s sold 325 cores and DII’s bought 1163 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 67.31
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10784 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10721. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10816 Tgt 10837,10860 and 10898 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10780 Tgt 10760,10730 and 10700 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh