- As Discussed in Last Analysis Low made was 26057 so bulls held on to 26064 and suggesting we are heading higher towards 26352 till we are holding the support, as we are also near gann angle and important planetary events (Sun Trine Pluto and Conjunction between Mercury and Uranus) happening on 11-12 May coupled by Karnataka Election also we are near gann angle suggesting another big move round the corner.Bearish below 26000 for a move towards 25920/25776/25632. So again price time meet and we saw the big move as we expected. Now bulls need to hold 26352 for upmove to continue towards 26784/26928. Range of 26896-26920 is again an important supply zone. Bearish below 26350 for a move back 26200/26064. Bank Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11/1:04. Using “The Greeks” To Understand Options
- Bank Nifty May Future Open Interest Volume is at 32.5 lakh with addition of 1.8 Lakh, with decrease in Cost of Carry suggesting long positions were closed today. Bank nifty Rollover cost @24969 closed above it and rallied 1000 points.
- 26500 CE is having highest OI @12 Lakh resistance at 26500 followed 26800.25000-27000 CE added 5.7 lakh in OI so bears added MAJOR position at higher level making resistance in range of 26500-26700.
- 25000 PE is having highest OI @11.7 Lakh, strong support at 26200 followed by 25800.25000-27000 PE added 4.3 lakh in OI so bulls having strong support in range of 26000-26200.
- Bank Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 26246(For Intraday Traders). BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 25736. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 26430 Tgt 26520,26600 and 26650 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 26370 Tgt 26320,26250 and 26120 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh