- FII’s sold 8.1 K contract of Index Future worth 673 cores ,1.8 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 10 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 11.8 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.07 Trading Is Harder Than You Think: Complexity Of Trading
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Now 10512 is level to watch on Monday in case of gap down due to Karnataka Election. Bearish below 10512 for a move back to 10460/10410. Bullish above 10610 for a move towards 10666/10730. Low made today was 10505 and closed at 10516 just above 10512, Bulls should hold 10512 for a relief rally towards 10570/10610. Bearish below 10500 for a move towards 10440/10368. Important trend reversal date is tommrow as per time analysis. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:21/2:07 .Bank Nifty heading towards support zone,EOD Analysis
- Nifty May Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.32 core with liquidation of 8.5 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10613 closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 6.35 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.13 lakh , PCR @0.89
- 10800 CE is having Highest OI at 50 Lakh, resistance at 10600 followed by 10700 .10300-11000 CE added 26.9 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10700-10800 CE. FII sold 5.6K CE and 1.2 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 81.8 K CE and 59.9 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10500 PE OI@54.3 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10500 followed by 10400 . 10400-11000 PE liquidated 16.9 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in 10500-10600 PE. FII bought 12.7 K PE and 13.4K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 14.7 K PE and 19.8 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 496 cores and DII’s bought 1190 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.21
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10565 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10724. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10525 Tgt 10548,10570 and 10595 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10500 Tgt 10480,10460 and 10440 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh