- FII’s bought 3.1 K contract of Index Future worth 199 cores ,6.8 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 3.6 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 10.5K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.64 .Trading Resolution for Financial Year 2018-19
- As Discussed in Last Analysis We continue to trade in the range, on time cycle date and preparing ground for a 100-150 pointer trade. Fresh long should only be taken on close above 10610 for a move towards 10666/10750. Bearish below 10490 for a move back towards 10450/10390.Range of 10500-600 is for scalpers. Range trade continue with neither bulls bear giving ground, 23 April is another important date and hopefully we will see the range breakout and also big move as we expected. Fresh long should only be taken on close above 10610 for a move towards 10666/10750. Bearish below 10490 for a move back towards 10450/10390.Range of 10500-600 is for scalpers. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 1:06/ 2:26 Bank Nifty Bears get 200 points below time cycle low,EOD Analysis
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.63 core with liquidation of 1.27 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10156 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5.87 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.06 lakh , PCR @1.12
- 10700 CE is having Highest OI at 50.6 Lakh, resistance at 10600 followed by 10700 .10200-10700 CE liquidated 10 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10300-10400. FII bought 1.4 K CE and 2 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 24.4 K CE and 17.3 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10500 PE OI@54.9 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10500 followed by 10400 . 10000-10500 PE liquidated 25 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in 10200-10300 PE. FII sold 1.8 K PE and 1.9 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 4.9 K PE and 30.8 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 21 cores and DII’s bought 111 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.10
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10556 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10397. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10577 Tgt 10595,10620 and 10650 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10530 Tgt 10510,10480 and 10450 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh