- FII’s bought 10.2 K contract of Index Future worth 791 cores ,8.3 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 1.9 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 6.4 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.61 .Trading Resolution for Financial Year 2018-19
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Fresh long should only be taken on close above 10610 for a move towards 10666/10750. Bearish below 10490 for a move back towards 10450/10390. Range of 10500-600 is for scalpers. Tomorrow is important time cycle date. We continue to trade in the range, on time cycle date and preparing ground for a 100-150 pointer trade. Fresh long should only be taken on close above 10610 for a move towards 10666/10750. Bearish below 10490 for a move back towards 10450/10390.Range of 10500-600 is for scalpers. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 1:33 Bank Nifty bear does 25050 below 25200,EOD Analysis
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.64 core with addition of 3.7Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10156 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 7.91 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.17 lakh , PCR @1.03
- 10700 CE is having Highest OI at 50.6 Lakh, resistance at 10600 followed by 10700 .10200-10700 CE liquidated 2.6 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10300-10400. FII sold 711 CE and 1 K CE were shorted by them. Retail sold 105 K CE and 72 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10400 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10300 followed by 10200 . 10000-10500 PE added 6.7 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in 10200-10300 PE. FII bought 751 PE and 4 K PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 1.2 K PE and 1K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 624 cores and DII’s bought 448 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.79
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10569 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10386. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10577 Tgt 10595,10620 and 10650 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10530 Tgt 10510,10480 and 10450 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh