- FII’s sold 8 K contract of Index Future worth 693 cores ,1.2 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 6.7 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 5.5 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.20 .Trading Resolution for Financial Year 2018-19
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty is again at a crucial juncture as its again at gann angle resistance zone which its not able to close after 3-4 attempts in the past. Bulls need a close above 10220 for the up move to continue towards 10281/10346/10410. Bearish below 10077 for a move back to 10000/9920/9700. Nifty closed above the gann angel of 10220 and now holding the same heading towards 10281/10346. Bearish below 10144 for a move towards 10100/10020. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 12:06/2:04. Bank Nifty close above vedic number 24476,EOD Analysis
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.95 core with addition of 4 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10156 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 4.39 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.2 lakh , PCR @0.85
- 10300 CE is having Highest OI at 21.5 Lakh, resistance at 10300 followed by 10250 .10000-10600 CE added12.7 7 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10300-10400. FII bought 14 K CE and 1.5 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 12.1 K CE and 22.6 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10000 PE OI@40 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10100 followed by 10000 . 10000-10500 PE added 22.2 Lakh in OI so bulls added added position in 10000-10200 PE. FII bought 10.4 K PE and 237 PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 57.1 K PE and 60.6 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 376 cores and DII’s bought 479 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.01
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10249 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10208. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10255 Tgt 10276,10295 and 10310 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10220 Tgt 10192,10171 and 10150 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh