- FII’s bought 1.8 K contract of Index Future worth 59 cores ,177 Long contract were added by FII’s and 1.7 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 1.5 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.22 .Why Do Traders Overtrade?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Low made 10096 and bulls kept hold at 10100 on monthly close basis,Now bulls need close above 10210 gann angle resistance which once crossed open gate till 10500in April series. Bearish below 10077 for a move back to 10000/9920/9700. Nifty is again at a crucial juncture as its again at gann angle resistance zone which its not able to close after 3-4 attempts in the past. Bulls need a close above 10220 for the up move to continue towards 10281/10346/10410. Bearish below 10077 for a move back to 10000/9920/9700 Important intraday time for reversal can be at 1:52/2:41. Bank Nifty Bulls hold 24250 amid intraday volatility,EOD Analysis
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.91 core with liquidation of 1.73 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10156 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 3.79 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.16 lakh , PCR @0.87
- 10300 CE is having Highest OI at 21.5 Lakh, resistance at 10300 followed by 10250 .10000-10600 CE added12.7 7 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10300-10400. FII bought 23.7 K CE and 3.8 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 26.8 K CE and 33.2 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10000 PE OI@40 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10100 followed by 10000 . 10000-10500 PE added 22.2 Lakh in OI so bulls added added position in 10000-10200 PE. FII bought 13.6 K PE and 2.6 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 76.4 K PE and 66.1 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 689 cores and DII’s bought 413 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.17
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10218 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10188. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10220 Tgt 10245,10275 and 10300 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10170 Tgt 10145,10110 and 10080 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh