- FII’s bought 14.3 K contract of Index Future worth 1120 cores ,6.3 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 8 K Short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 1.7 contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.28 .Trading Resolution for Financial Year 2018-19
- As Discussed in Last Analysis 10400 done today now bulls need to hold 10290 for the upmove to continue towards 10460/10512. Bearish below 10250 for a move towards 10200/10120. High made today was 10425 so we are still on the way to do our target of 10460/10512, Readers should remember low was made on 05 April our time cycle date, we are up almost 200 points and now we have anniversary date coming tommrow so trade cautiously. Bulls need to hold 10368 for this upmove to continue towards 10460/10512. Bearish below 10320 for a move back towards 10224/10150. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:38/2:23. Bank Nifty does 25250 above 24920,EOD Analysis
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.25 core with addition of 1.98 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10156 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5.22 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.08 lakh , PCR @0.99
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 41.6 Lakh, resistance at 10500 followed by 10600 .10000-10600 CE liquidated 0.21 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10300-10400. FII bought 4.6 K CE and 9.6 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 10.7 K CE and 24.3 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10000 PE OI@45.6 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10200 followed by 10100 . 10000-10500 PE added 20.8 Lakh in OI so bulls added added position in 10200-10300 PE. FII bought 6.7 K PE and 5.4 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 51.5 K PE and 43.4 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 685 cores and DII’s bought 654 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.99
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10417 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10288. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10425 Tgt 10446,10470 and 10490 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10400 Tgt 10380,10360 and 10330 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh