- FII’s sold 1.9 K contract of Index Future worth 231 cores ,117 Long contract were added by FII’s and 2 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 2.1 contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.23 .Trading Resolution for Financial Year 2018-19
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Today was have done price time squaring so till today low of 10227 is held bulls will move up towards 10512. High made today was 10350 so we almost did our target of 10368 now bulls need to hold 10227-250 range in any correction for this up move to remain intact and continue the march towards 10512. Bearish below 10220 for a move back to 10150/10077. 10400 done today now bulls need to hold 10290 for the upmove to continue towards 10460/10512. Bearish below 10250 for a move towards 10200/10120. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:16/2:17. Bank Nifty does 25000 holding 24476,EOD Analysis
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.23 core with addition of 4 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10156 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 4.89 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.03 lakh , PCR @0.99
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 37.3 Lakh, resistance at 10500 followed by 10600 .10000-10600 CE added 0.58 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10500-10600. FII bought 12.4 K CE and 3.8 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 22.5 K CE and 25 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10000 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10100 followed by 10000 . 10000-10500 PE added 9.6 Lakh in OI so bulls added added position in 10200-10300 PE. FII bought 1.6 K PE and 1.1 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 51.7 K PE and 42.4 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 1300 cores and DII’s bought 359 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.03
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10393 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10269. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10390 Tgt 10410,10437 and 10450 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10365 Tgt 10340,10320 and 10300 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh