- FII’s bought 8.2 K contract of Index Future worth 620 cores ,6.8 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 1.4 K Short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 5.4 contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.33 .Trading Resolution for Financial Year 2018-19
- As Discussed in Last Analysis High made today was 10425 so we are still on the way to do our target of 10460/10512, Readers should remember low was made on 05 April our time cycle date, we are up almost 200 points and now we have anniversary date coming tommrow so trade cautiously. Bulls need to hold 10368 for this upmove to continue towards 10460/10512. Bearish below 10320 for a move back towards 10224/10150. Low made today was 10356 so bulls protected 10368 and now facing resistance near the gann angle. Fresh longs should be taken above 10430 for a move towards 10512.Bearish below 10350 for a move back to 10270/10220/10150. Tomorrow is Anniversary date lets see what market is having in store for us. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:54/2:44. Bank Nifty Close at gann angle before Anniversary Date,EOD Analysis
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.36 core with addition of 10.9 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10156 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 7.34 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.07 lakh , PCR @0.99
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 43.8 Lakh, resistance at 10500 followed by 10600 .10000-10600 CE added 13 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10300-10400. FII sold 310 CE and 2.1 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 49.8 K CE and 20.1 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10000 PE OI@45.7 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10300 followed by 10100 . 10000-10500 PE added 13 Lakh in OI so bulls added added position in 10200-10300 PE. FII bought 22.5 K PE and 13.2 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 33.2 K PE and 13.6 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 362 cores and DII’s bought 111 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.31
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10403 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10300. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10425 Tgt 10446,10470 and 10490 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10400 Tgt 10380,10360 and 10330 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh